8. Mr/Mrs. ____________, I’m going to put you on a brief hold and we’re going to do a basic review of the integrity of your request and the details you’ve provided us. Please be patient and I’ll be back on the line in 1 – 2 minutes.
9. Great news, it looks like there are few debt solutions available that can help cut down your payments but I will need to set up a quick call for you with a Sr. debt Advisor who will be responsible for going through all available options.
10. Now they will prefer to do a review of your application today in order to keep up with the number of requests they are getting.
(Find the best time that fits the customer and the Sr. consultant calendar)
- a. Do you have some time available this afternoon?
- b. Do you prefer mornings or afternoons?
11. Okay, I’m going to set your call back window to sometime between ________am/pm and _______am/pm tomorrow. Can you make yourself available for a call between those times?
(Provide a 2-3 Hour Window)
(Confirm Cell Phone & Email)
And let me confirm your best contact number and email real quick…
And is it okay if we send you text messages to keep communication convenient if needed?
Got it, and please keep my direct line handy as well in case you need to get back to me for any reason. My direct line is ___-____-_____, and again my full name is _____________.
12. Alright well, you are set. Please keep an eye on your phone for a number that you might not recognize but it should start with area code __________. They may ask a few more questions, and then help you figure out what’s available and what’s probably best for you, okay…
13. I hope everything goes well for you either way __________; it was so nice talking to you! Goodbye.
- Find out if they are married
- Find out both names as well as both income
- For Call backs
- Confirm their email and phone.
- Set call back appointment in 20 min. (set a specific time) with an underwriter who will go over their loan options?
- If not available in 20 min then set the time for the first available time that both will be home in front of a computer.
- When asking for cell number be sure to ask for permission to call or text with updates.